AN ENGLISH EDUCATION - A BILINGUAL FUTURE
UNE ÉDUCATION AN ANGLAIS - UN AVENIR BILINGUE
Many families would like access to English education but may not be aware if they're eligible.
Did you know that a child is eligible if:
- The mother or father is a Canadian citizen who has received the major part of his/her primary school instruction in English in Canada;
- The grandfather or grandmother is a Canadian citizen who has received the major part of his/her primary school instruction in English in Canada;
- The mother or father is a Canadian citizen and their child has received or is receiving primary or secondary instruction in English in Canada and that such education is a major part of his/her education; the siblings of such a child are also eligible for English instruction;
- A child has severe learning disabilities and instruction in English can facilitate the learning process;
- The mother or father is not a Canadian citizen, but resides in Quebec on diplomatic status;
- The mother or father is a member of the Canadian Armed Forces who are posted in Quebec temporarily.
For more information on English education eligibility contact the school board:
450-621-5600 ext. 1335